Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wow it's been awhile again, life hasn't slowed down any since my last post, in fact I think it's gotten crazier, but I couldn't be happier. Went to a Beth Moore Living Proof Live Conference and had the time of my life, we will never see John the Baptist in the same light. My surgery date and time has been set and I am now off steroids and it SUCKS!!!! I forgot how miserable I was before them, sometimes I feel all alone in my suffering because I don't think anyone fully understands that it is very miserable, I'ver heard of emotional side effects from this and I pretty much have them all, they disappeared while on steroids but now it's all coming back to me. I'm very irritable, don't sleep well, and in general feel yucky. I hope the surgery will fix it all but my hopes are not very high, i know it will help some but how in the world is it gonna help with the inflammation? I think I manufacture more snot than any human on earth, sneeze way to much in one day, heck I even wake up to sneeze. They are going to remove some scar tissue and unattach a turbinate that is adhered to my nose due to scar tissue, fix my septum, and again clean out almost all of my sinus cavities. If this doesn't work I have a fear that the next step will be bone removal. Not looking forward to that at all!!!!

Wow I went off there didn't I, anyway the next few months are going to be full of 3 things I love, my kids, baseball and basketball. My son starts basketball in january and our baseball sign ups start then too. Well we are going to Barnes and Noble to see a cookbook author and Hayli is chomping at the bit to get to the book store, do you believe that a 3 year old who wants to go to the bookstore. Hopefully I will post more soon.

No comments: